Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Nature Photos

Hi ALL,
I am sure everyone has figured out by now, that I Love nature photos. This is a great hobby too. Decorating my gardens is something I like to do, as well as my business. although I'm not very good at taking pictures I enjoy it. The photos in this blog are an example of o.k. pictures the ones of my birdhouses and gardens are my favorite photos besides the one I take of my grandchildren. I don't have a good camera But most importantly I'm just not good at taking pictures.
There is a website that I like to visit when I feel the world getting to me. They have wonderful pictures of nature and even offer a free calendar page each month. They are amazing pictures. and they also have nice banners, I have one on my site, allgonetothebirds . Here is another one click on it to check out http://www.thecreatorsfingerprints.com/

No comments: