Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do you Remember Grandmas Garden?

My Grandmas Garden
Do you remember helping your grandma work in her garden? I do, When I was very little I used to go stay with her for a few days and we always ended up in the garden. Her flowers were beautiful and I remember she had a garden bench we would rest on. and drink lemonade, while we watched the birds at her feeders. It was so peaceful. I think most of my interest in gardening, I owe to my grandmother. I wish she could see my gardens. There are so many different flowers and decorations today, She would love them. Along with my memories of grandma and her garden, I remember my grandpa planting a snowball bush. It was beautiful. He took good care of it and was so proud . I must admit I have never seen one quite as nice as his. I often wonder what the present occupants would say if I knocked on their door and asked for a start of it. Maybe one of these days,I'll be brave enough to find out.
written by Birdlady

No comments: