Friday, November 7, 2008

BURRIED ALIVE!


Hi Everyone,
Today I went out to get the paper and couldn't believe my eyes, when I opened the door and My whole world is covered in leaves. I can't even see the driveway. For some reason all of the trees in this area have waited to drop their leaves all at once. Usually we have to use the bagger on the lawn mower and clean some up as we cut the grass, But this year grass cutting is over and we're supposed to get some snow tomorow. I can hear the birds but I cant see them anywhere. I am going to make my way to the birdfeeder and put some seed in it. I bet they are wondering why the trees are getting bare so fast. Hopefully they are prepared for a long, cold winter.
I still have some empty birdhouses, So they had better move in fast. Every year I wonder why I stay in Indiana, Well I guess it's because my family and friends are here. I also believe that the grass isn't greener on the other side anyways. There are good and bad things anywhere you would go.


We have a lot of snow here in Indiana, but we have snowmen. Some places can't say that, and we usually have a white Christmas too. I know a lot of people wish they had snow at Christmas. I wouldn't mind the snow so much if it wasn't so cold. I have a lot of time until planting time to plan next years garden. But I'll worry about that after Christmas. Christmas is family time. Of course anyone who knows me knows I love to decorate at Christmas too. I also have a lot of sewing to do too. I like to make unique gifts for people. Busy, Busy. So much to do. BYE!
The birdlady

No comments: